Personal information we may collect and use
i) Registration and Logged-in Users
When you first register for a virantee account we collect some personal information about you such as:
*your full name, username, and email address
*your password, in connection with your account and your log-in facility
*a unique virantee user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
*other optional information as part of your account profile
Alternatively, you may register for a virantee account using Supported Platforms such as Facebook and other third-party services such as OpenID. When you register with a Supported Platform or when you link a Supported Platform to your virantee account, we may access other information
related to your social profiles. When that occurs, a prompt will inform you of the details that will be accessible by us.
As a registered user of virantee, we may also collect the following:
*information you post in the form of messages, conversations, or contributions to discussions exchanged over the Supported Platforms
*images or other files that you may publish via our Ow.ly services
*information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Services
*information relating to your real time location, but only where you enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information or when posting through the Supported Platforms
By submitting information to virantee when registering, you consent to the use of your information .
System and device information
virantee automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see Cookies and Related Technologies below). For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable) (collectively referred to as traffic data ). We may link this traffic data to your unique user ID to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, provide services, improve the features and usability of our Services, and better understand and market to our customers and website users.
When we may share Personal Information
(1) when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
(2) where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
(3) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
(4) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
(7) if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as , likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
We Will not use any ads to this application ,because we use it as a service and we not intend to sell ads in this application.
Protecting the safety of children when they use the Internet is very important to us. Our Services should only be accessed by individuals of Minimum Age. Minimum Age may mean different ages in different countries, depending on where the individual accesses the services. For reference, Minimum Age shall mean (a) 14 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia, and South Korea; and (b) 13 years old for all other countries. However, if applicable law requires that you must be older than such ages in order for virantee to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage, and use of your information in accordance with this
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org obtain a copy of the Personal Information held about you by us . You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. you have a right to change your email preferences at any time.
You should be aware that we acts as a conduit between our users and the various Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps. In several instances, the content published via virantee will not be in virantee’s custody or control, and any content that has been shared by you through any Supported Platform or Third-Party Apps via the Services may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, as this content is now under the control of the operators of the Supported Platforms and/or the Third-Party Apps.